Post by Steeler Girl on Apr 10, 2014 15:54:22 GMT -5
May 3rd is National Scrapbook Day!!
What is NSD? It is the first Saturday in May every year when scrapbookers come together and create.
What is Scrapyland doing for NSD? So glad you asked! We are holding a weekend online crop. We will have challenges all weekend and prizes galore! Come and go all weekend long and be challenged, make gifts, cards, and win some cool prizes.
Online Crop starts May 2nd at noon PST and ends May 4th midnight PST.
Our grand prize is a $100 retail value package from Scrapyland.
How do you win? Gather most points for that weekend. You will have until Midnight PST on Sunday May 4th to participate and complete challenges.
• Cards = 1 point
• Layouts = 3 points
• Projects = 5 points
• Referrals (see below) = 2 points
• Miscellaneous – points will be posted with the challenge if different than stated above.
Example: You can complete as many for each challenge as you want. If it is a card challenge, and you complete 3 cards that qualify for that challenge requirements, you gain 3 points.
Person with the most points at midnight May 4th wins the grand prize!
Our second prize valued at $50 retail value package is for referrals.
Refer your friends/family to come participate this weekend.
Each referral points:
• 1 pts for referral prize
• 2 points for grand prize
To quality as a referral, the individual must post to a designated thread on the message board that you referred them and participate in a minimum of 5 challenges.
So refer others from your blogs, facebook, email and text messages. Tell them early so they can plan to participate as much as possible this weekend. We guarantee it will be a lot of fun and many challenges to participate in. Something for everyone! Consider even hosting a virtual version of the crop at your place and have friends come and craft together for the weekend, just have a computer set up so everyone can upload their images and posts to the MB.
Other prize opportunities:
There will be additional smaller prizes provided throughout the weekend so keep your eyes open for these! They will pop up when you least expect them LOL!
Small print (yes these are the rules to ensure everything is covered).
• If a tie occurs for either prize, the prize will be split between the winners.
• Referrals will only count if individual post to the “referral” thread on the message board prior to midnight PST on May 4th, 2014.
• Design Team members can participate for the referral prize but not the grand prize
• Prize products is selected by the owner of Scrapyland and mailed to the winner directly. Other miscellaneous prizes might come from Design Team Leader or Members and will be announced with challenge details.